The privacy of your personal data is important to us and we respect your right to protect your personal data from misuse.
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) sets out the policies and practices which Fulco Leasing Pte Ltd (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and its regulations (“PDPA”). This Statement applies to personal data in our possession or under our control.
1. As used in this Statement:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include:
• Full name;
• Identification numbers and details such as NRIC, Passport number, FIN, driving licence number, expiry date of identification document and country of issuance;
• Residential address;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Date of birth;
• Marital status;
• Employment information; and
• Financial information
3. Other terms used in this Statement
shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. The Company may collect your personal data when you use our website or provide to us voluntarily directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. The Company may collect your personal data in connection with the following activities:
• When you purchase a product from us or use our services;
• When you participate in our events, promotions, surveys, contests, giveaways;
• When you send us enquiries or fill up our comment or contact forms on our website
6. The Company may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) providing customer support, such as service maintenance reminders, handling accident cases requiring towing of vehicles and arranging for repairs at third party workshops
(e) managing your relationship with us;
(f) communication with you in relation to products and services we provide which are relevant to your existing relationship with us
(g) offering you updated marketing and promotional packages you can benefit from, including products and services offered by our selected partners or companies related to us;
(h) processing payment or credit transactions;
(i) maintaining of accounting records required by law
(j) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(k) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(l) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(m) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
7. A cookie is a small data file that is written to your hard drive that contains information about your visit to a web page. This helps us to identify you and remember your preferences the next time you visit us. Only information that you have provided will be stored in the cookie, and only the site which created the cookie can read it. This does not allow it access to the rest of the computer. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may configure your browser not to accept them or to notify and require approval before accepting new cookies.Some web pages/sites may not function properly if the cookies are not accepted, or you may have to provide the same information each time you visit those pages.
8. The Company does not sell your personal data to third parties. We may disclose your personal data as follows:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
9. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you and for keeping of accounting records purposes).
10. We may for the aforementioned purposes stated, contact you via mail (including electronic mail), telephone, SMS or other communication (text or image) applications for mobile devices.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
11. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
12. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we will require reasonable time for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
13. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you of the implications and consequences including the termination fees that may apply before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
14. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. If you wish to make:
(a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or
(b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
16. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
17. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within thirty (30) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as:
• physical security measures to limit access to our premises;
• maintaining technology controls to protect electronically stored information such as requiring password for access, firewalls and antivirus protection;
• limiting personal data access to staff who require the information in performing their day to day functions;
• and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
• Maintaining physical security over the storage and disposal of paper records
19. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
20. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
21. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
22. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
23. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
24. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Name of DPO : Mary Phua / Candice Bak
Contact No. : +65 6746 0088
Email Address :
REVISIONS TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
25. We may revise this Statement from time to time and will post our revisions on our website. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.